So a few weeks ago Chad got home from his mission! He met Amelia for the first time. It was so fun! It is kinda crazy because Chad and I were in the MTC together. He left about a month before I did. I just remember it was really comforting to see him in the MTC when I first got there. When we said bye at the MTC before he left to Romania I just remember him saying "now don't marry Jace before I get home." He knew I would be getting home about 5 months before him. Little did we both know that I would be getting sent home a few weeks later for medical problems.... and then getting married.... and then having a baby! Haha sorry Chad!
Chad had never met Ashley (Tanner's wife) before either! They got married while he was gone, so that was fun! He came home to 3 new family members.
No comments:
Post a Comment