Thursday, September 6, 2012

Amelia's Blessing Day

Amelia got blessed on August 26, 2012. It was such a special day! Since Jace and I didn't really have a ward yet, we blessed her in Jace's parents ward. It was neat because it is the ward that Jace grew up in. He gave Amelia such a beautiful blessing. The spirit was so strong as he blessed such a sweet little angel, who was just in heaven a couple months ago. I am so thankful that Jace holds the priesthood! What a blessing it is in our lives. After the blessing we went to Grandma Nilsson's for a lunch. We had sandwiches, salads, fruit, and desserts. Thanks to everyone who made it all! It was such an amazing day that we will never forget :).


     Here is sweet Amelia! My sister-in-law, Aubrey, took these pictures!! They are amazing!! She did such a good job! 



Here is her dress! Grandma Haws made it. I just found a picture on the internet that I liked and she just copied it. She is sooo talented! :) I am so grateful!! 



Our little family! :)



My cute sisters... Megan and Mindy!



Here are my sister-in-laws! We were all pregnant at the same time with baby girls. The top picture was taken around Christmas time of our bellies and here we are just 8 months later with our babies :) I have a feeling our little girls are gonna be best friends! Can't wait! Presley is on the right, she is 7 months. Raylee is on the left and she is 5 months!



Our friends, Zach and Auda Lamb!



Chelsea and Trina!! Two of my amazing friends :) 



My sister and mom :)



Amelia loves her Grandma Sona!!



She also loves her Grandma Marci and Grandpa Brett :)



Some of Amelia's uncles! Tanner, Mckay, and Austin... we are missing Chad, but he will be home soon enough :) I wish I would have gotten a picture of her with my brothers too!



Auntie Aubrey... Precious!



My brother-in-law Tanner and my sister-in-law Ashley! :)



Grandma and Grandpa Haws :)



Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson :)



My brother Garrett, sister-in-law Joni, and niece Raylee!!



Raylee :)



Presley :)



Eliza :)  My nieces and nephews loved playing in Grandma Nilsson's backyard. I am sad I didn't get any pictures of my nephews. They were too busy playing :) 








We are so grateful for everyone that was able to share Amelia's special day with us!!





1 comment: